♦Things to Text Your Crush If You Suck at Flirting ♦:
Aka how to flirt without feeling awkward😎.
#1.Make Them the Hero
You crush will feel great about the fact that you want them at an event because they're fun to be around.
Ex:- Ugh I have to go to this boring event today, will you come to make it more fun?😄
#2.Amp Up the Anticipation
Your crush will be so excited to see you the next day, and they will actively seek you out in the halls!
Ex:- OMG I have the funniest story to tell you tmrw😂😅
#3.Use Your Senses
Compliment the way someone smells. It's flattering and everyone knows that a romantic connection is linked to pheromones.
Ex:- was the perfume u used Victoria secrets or...cause u smelled like an angel😍.
#4.Show Them How Much You Care
Your crush will be so flattered that you used your last few minutes of phone time on them! And even if it's a lie...they don't have to know that.
Ex:- Hey I'm sorry but my battery is running low but I would like finishing it with u😅😊
#5.Tag Them in Memes
Get them laughing with a funny meme you think they'll relate to. The way to a heart is through humor!
Ex:- you know memes use it
Krepublics.blogspot.com
Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Reminder
Krepublics Guys I'm writing this or giving you this advice from the bottom of my heart have you ever felt like you are useless or someth...
-
'No!' I shouted. 'You're Jake Rosso! You look different now, yes. You've got short hair, you've got a moustache n...
-
I'm not telling you to always be strong or act strong. Sometimes, it's okay to be sad, overwhelmed and cried. After all, we still hu...
-
Krepublics 🖤💛If you keep that hope If you keep that hope in your heart . You will get through a perfect start Hope takes you far away, it...
No comments:
Post a Comment