Krepublics
Stop asking me if I'm okay, stop telling me that I look sad, stop telling me I've changed & stop saying that you wish we could talk more.
We talked, for so long, I bled words, I spoke of my pain as if I wasn't feeling it, as if everytime my lips parted to form another word my heart beat didn't faded just a little bit.
I told you, all of it, but every time you sat there, eyes dazed, I thought you were listening to me, I thought you cared, but you didn't.
To you I was just another drama queen who thought depression was a trend & I wanted a peice of the sad action, you thought I was looking for attention, seeking for love that I could never obtain, you thought I was playing games & faking my tears.
You watched me bleed out & watched as I lay shivering at your feet, my soul scratched & torn & my heart still, you watched & said I just needed you too look at me the same again.
I didn't care, I didn't care about any of it, just the moments we sat together & spent in silence filled with screams.
I wanted a saviour, an angel, a purpose, hope, I wanted a reason for existence.
But you just thought I was a Cinderella wannabe looking for a prince to buy me riches.
I'm sorry that you didn't love me enough to be the kiss that cleansed my bloody soul.
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Reminder
Krepublics Guys I'm writing this or giving you this advice from the bottom of my heart have you ever felt like you are useless or someth...
-
'No!' I shouted. 'You're Jake Rosso! You look different now, yes. You've got short hair, you've got a moustache n...
-
I'm not telling you to always be strong or act strong. Sometimes, it's okay to be sad, overwhelmed and cried. After all, we still hu...
-
Krepublics 🖤💛If you keep that hope If you keep that hope in your heart . You will get through a perfect start Hope takes you far away, it...
No comments:
Post a Comment