I went into the room . . . and I was very surprised.
The room was full of strange things. Coloured shirts
and suits. Three guitars. And there were posters and
photographs on the walls. I looked at the posters. Jake Rosso's face looked down at me. I looked at the dead Jake Rosso's picture, and I remembered all the photographs on the walls of my room in Hong Kong. I could never forget that face - the face of my favourite singer.Then, while I looked at his face, something strange happened. I began to see another face in the posters. An older face, and with a moustache, but the same face. 1 saw the face of Mr Ross.
'No!' I said. 'It's not true!'
But it was, I knew it was.
'Mr Ross is . . . Jake Rosso!'
'No!' said a voice behind me.
I turned round and saw Mr Ross. He was standing in
the doorway. He looked . . . afraid.
'I don't believe you!' I said.
'You have to believe me!'
I looked at the posters. 'Who is that, if it's not you?'
'It's Jake Rosso. He was . . . my brother.' 'That's not true!' I shouted. 'I don't believe you. Listen, Jake Rosso was my favourite singer - I had hundreds of photos of him. I still have all his records. I loved him, do you understand? Thousands of people loved him.'
'He's dead,' Mr Ross said quietly.
@kelvorepublics.blogspot.com
Saturday, September 1, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Daily Reminder
Krepublics Guys I'm writing this or giving you this advice from the bottom of my heart have you ever felt like you are useless or someth...
-
'No!' I shouted. 'You're Jake Rosso! You look different now, yes. You've got short hair, you've got a moustache n...
-
I'm not telling you to always be strong or act strong. Sometimes, it's okay to be sad, overwhelmed and cried. After all, we still hu...
-
Krepublics 🖤💛If you keep that hope If you keep that hope in your heart . You will get through a perfect start Hope takes you far away, it...
No comments:
Post a Comment